Queen Mary's Dolls' House...updated

...on 'The Queen's Palaces'. On Monday 19 September, BBC One will broadcast part two of a three-part documentary about the off...

...on 'The Queen's Palaces'.

On Monday 19 September, BBC One will broadcast part two of a three-part documentary about the official residences of Queen Elizabeth.  In this episode of Windsor Castle, Queen Mary' dolls' house will also be featured.  Watch the trailer below:









Don't miss it! It starts at 9 pm in the UK and at 10 pm in Holland (and most of the rest of Europe).


Yesterday I received an email from miniaturist Wil Leussink with a wonderful link to The Royal Collection Podcast:  http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/default.asp?action=article&ID=880
Starting at about 1:30 minutes, the podcast shows some wonderful images from The Queen's Dolls' House.

Thanks for the link Wil!



You May Also Like These Posts:

5 comments

  1. Thank you Josje, I'll try to watch it.Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could see this program. I am pretty sure I cannot get it in the USA. I loved seeing the short video you showed us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this.I saw the documentary and it was prety amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram