Instagram posts...



Many of you will know I have been posting on Instagram for a few years now.  Recently I have been posting more there than here on my blog.  You may have noticed that through the nice Instagram widget I had at the bottom of my blog.

Unfortunately the widget makers changed some things I wasn't happy with so I removed the widget from my blog.  Pity, as I really liked it.

I know not all of you are on Instagram so I thought I would show some of my Instagram post here now and then.  What do you think?  I will start with this video (sound on!) I made just for fun of the toilet area I was working on a few weeks ago.  This is located in the room next to the kitchen.

Update:  I noticed there is no image in the top bar of the post, so I will include a photo to make up for that.




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I had so much fun making this!

      Delete
  2. Hallo Josje, Hartstikke leuk om te zien dat het closet doorspoelt. Iets wat jouw huis met de een paar beroemde huizen gemeen heeft. :-)

    Huibrecht

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja Huibrecht...maar niet echt he! Het is een geluidseffect ;-D (Sorry voor mijn late reactie trouwens).

      Delete

Post a Comment