Wall tile video tutorial

 

 

In 2008, when I was working on the kitchen of Singel 224,  I came up with a way of making glazed wall tiles out of paper.  Soon after that, I posted the tutorial for making the tiles on my website.

The tile tutorial on my old website has always been very popular and I have had many people ask me when it would come back to my new website.  Well, good news!  I have now posted a video tutorial about my method of making glazed wall tiles out of paper on YouTube.  Have fun!


How to make miniature wall tiles out of paper (click the photo below):






Comments

  1. Hoi Josje, dank je wel voor deze video. Heel helder en inspirerend. Ik weet nu ook wat ik bij mijn eerste poging vroeger verkeerd heb gedaan.

    Binnenkort moet ik een paar duizend tegels gaan maken, dus jouw video komt heel goed van pas. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graag gedaan Huibrecht! Een paar duizend? Tjonge, je kunt straks echt geen tegel meer zien. Doe je alles dan in één keer? Nee toch?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Happy to hear you like the idea.

      Delete
  3. merci beaucoup , c'est très bien expliqué et le rendu est parfait . merci beaucoup pour ce partage .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Catherine! Very glad you like it.

      Delete
  4. Look great very good idea.
    www.littlegreenworkshop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment